Friday, November 23, 2018

Get your discount for Dancing with my Inner Child workshop, New location for Shamanistic dance & Tara Brach


Ilustration by Risa Luna

I want to share with you three things. If you have not registered yet for the Dancing with my Inner Child workshop do it this weekend so you get the Early Bird discount! Info below. The second is that am skipping the dance tomorrow at Westerpark. Yes, we are still dancing! And that I have changed the location to the Westergasfabriek concert area (large field). Space is great, the grass is even, and there is hardly anybody there; no trees that will keep us from enjoying the winter sun. It is handy to bring some gloves for until you move long enough to take them off. And though chilly in the beginning, the coldness makes you feel extra alive, excited and strong. Last week I danced with 5 degrees and I felt so energized and happy. And the last thing is that if you haven't met meditation teacher Tara Brach, I am including some links to two of her videos in where she reflexions about happiness and gives simple tools to intentionally cultivate a happy disposition on a daily basis. I hope you enjoy them as much as I had.
4Elements Shamanistic Dance
Bring a bottle of water, warm comfortable clothes, and sports shoes.
Fee: €10 per session. Do you bring a new friend? You both pay for one.
There is always a cover to sit down and enjoy tea and dark chocolate.
Every Saturday from 11 am. to 12 pm.
Location: Westergasfabriek concert area (large field)

Dancing with my Inner Child workshop
Early Bird payment received up until Monday the 26th is 35 euro.
After Monday the price is 40 euro.
2nd December. From 2pm. -5pm.
You are registered after having paid and received a confirmation mail.
Please send me a message to forward the payment and location details. 
Studio Fresh Tracks, Amsterdam

More info

Tara Brach Sessions
Strongly recommended for the ones to looking for inner growth and a sense of well being. 
Session I:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-r0O5IEd3w
Session IIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsrsohdLmzw&t=1910s

www.risaluna.org
Tel.0641965220

No comments:

Post a Comment